Ciklopea is the leading translation and localization services provider in the region of South East Europe.
We manage and carry out large translation and localization projects, offer language editing, revision, proofreading, layout and graphic preparation (desktop publishing) services; we provide court interpreting, simultaneous and consecutive interpreting services, technical support in the organization of conferences and the rental of equipment for conference interpreting, localization and translation process consultancy and educational services for translators.
On the global market, we are a company specialized in localization into the languages of South East Europe. These languages include Slovenian, Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, Macedonian, Montenegrin, Albanian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Ukrainian and Russian, and they can be translated into any European language. We also translate all types of texts in various combinations of all European and world languages.
Our fields of specialization are industry and technology, medicine and pharmacy, law, business documentation, marketing, tourism, and public administration.
Our company has grown due to our investment in people, the organization, and the latest technology, thus ensuring quality and a wide range of services on the translation market. By exceeding our clients’ expectations in regard to speed, flexibility, quality, reliability and adherence to ethical standards, we are aiming to continue the growth of our business.
Ciklopea is certified according to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 (quality management system), EN 15038:2006 (quality management system for translation services companies), and ISO 27001:2005 (information security management system).
CSO at CIKLOPEA d.o.o.
CSO at CIKLOPEA d.o.o. with degree in Business Administration & Electrical Engineering & Computing. Along 7 years of experience in the Translation & Localization industry also has 7 years of experience in the Telecommunication industry.
Business Strategy Development & Deployment, Project & Sales Management, Market Research, Translation Services, Localization, Internationalization, Globalization, International Business, Consulting.
Chief Operations Officer
CIKLOPEA Ltd. conducts business as an outsourcer, specialized as a translations center, which provides complete translation service and support for its clients. Services from the CIKLOPEA Translations Services portfolio among others include:
- Management of translations projects, which includes managing large, complex and demanding translations projects which include project manager’s engagement and coordinating multidisciplinary teams of translators,
- Services of written translations (leaflets, brochures, manuals, web pages, multimedia CD-ROMs, catalogues, flyers, marketing materials etc.),
- Services of written translations certified by court interpreter (personal documents, legal and judicial documents, documentations of companies, technical documentations, medical and pharmaceutical documentations, other expert texts, files, certificates, resolutions etc.),
- Services of proofreading and correcting which include linguistic and stylistic processing of text, checking and correcting typographic, spelling or other minor mistakes made during writing or translating the texts,
- Simultaneous interpreting (translations of international conferences, symposiums, fairs, press conferences, translations of presentations, technical seminars, meetings of supervisory boards and annual meetings of joint-stock companies etc.),
- Consecutive interpreting (translations of business meetings, translations during court or legal proceedings, translations of agreements etc.),
- Service of renting conference technical equipment and support while organizing conferences, meetings and travels,
- Services of writing texts in foreign languages for the purposes our clients and graphic design of written or translated materials,
- Organization and implementation of education and lessons,
- Services of language consultation,
- Administrative services and client support.
Our references include numerous areas of expertise, and among others we can confidently emphasize: industry and technology, law, economics, medicine, pharmaceuticals, ecology and environmental protection, multinational companies, public administration, non-governmental organizations and societies, sport clubs, the service industry and construction.
Upon your request, we can deliver a reference list of our clients for each specific field containing all relevant information.